The Wilderness Trust gratefully receives donations in a number of different ways:
- Wilderness Safaris camp guests regularly donate to a project of their choice or to the general fund.
- A small percentage is paid by Wilderness Safaris for each guest bednight booked.
- Via our partner organisation – Empowers Africa (EA). Donations via EA are tax-deductible in the USA.
- Fundraising initiatives such as the Wilderness Trust Warmer, Wilderness Trust bag organisers, Rhino Force beaded bracelets and Tilley hats. All proceeds accrue to the Trust.
- Independent donations from concerned individuals or organisations.
- Wilderness staff members are enthusiastic about raising funds for the Trust and CITW – marathons are run and mountain bike rides undertaken all in the name of the Trust.
To donate to the Wilderness Wildlife Trust, please make use of one of the options below:
For convenience we have two bank accounts in Botswana – one for USD and one for BWP payments. Please note that the bank details remain the same for all transactions, it is merely the account number (as shown below) which differs according to the currency being paid to us.
Branch Sort Code:
Wilderness Safaris Wildlife Trust
SBIC BW GX
USD Account Number: 906 000 167 4825 – send USD payments to this account only
For SADC residents:
WILDERNESS SAFARIS WILDLIFE TRUST
ACCOUNT No: 221487875
If you wish to donate to a particular project please email email@example.com with your proof of payment and the name of the project you wish to support.
If you would like to assist us in any of these efforts, please contact Mari dos Santos at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +27 11 257 5057.
Via our partner organisation – Empowers Africa (EA). Donations via EA are tax-deductible in the USA.